- Job ID 27664
- Offered Salary 600000
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender MaleFemale
- Industry Sales
- Qualifications Any graduate in Any specialization
A National Sales Head is responsible for ensuring that a company’s sales objectives across all regions in the country are met. This is a senior position that involves supervising the entire sales team of the organization. As a national sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers both internal and external.
To formulating Sales strategies to:1. Develop sales plans, strategies, and policies with a view to increase/sustain market share and profitability.
2. Have effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of the Sales plans and strategies.
3. Formulate policies and guidelines for smooth functioning and satisfaction of channel partners like dealers, distributors and stockiest.
4. Scan the environment to understand competitor’s activities, demand supply scenario, regulatory issues to formulate strategies for increasing market share.
5. Ensure an increased market share and profitability by facilitating market development, brand management and business development. Focus on business development through domestic / export markets (defined geographies) and building the brand of the company in the domestic /exports market
6. Continuously monitor the pricing patterns within the market, checking the prices for the desired products regularly with respect to their competitiveness and value as perceived by the customers, deciding upon pricing from time to time on a need basis to ensure the products are sold with highest recoveries possible
7. Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to Top Management on potential data, competitors activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment.
8. Evolve policies for establishing a robust field force monitoring and people management, relationship management system in order to increase field force satisfaction and portfolio growth.
9. Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
– Meeting sales targets & objectives. Market share growth
– Drive PAN India Business to achieve Business profitability
– Review control business targets as per Business Plan
– Lead PAN nationwide senior sales team members to achieve sales targets
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
– Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
– Strategic and leadership thought process ad align with management and business objective
– Strengthening & expanding distribution network.
– Identification & development of new markets.
– Implementation of initiatives and Sales & Marketing strategies, Retail strategy, Modern Trade, Institutional Sales.
– Establish CRM tools and systems.
– Relationship building & Customer Satisfaction with key accounts / CSA / Retailers / Stuckists.
– Cost Optimization in retail operations.
– Development of a market intelligence/ information system.
– Training, development & monitoring of sales & distribution personnel.