- Offered Salary 100000
- Career Level State Head
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender MaleFemale
- Industry Business Development
- Qualifications Any graduate in Any specialization
– Shall be responsible to set up his team of marketing people.
– Shall be responsible for business of his team.
– Educating, updating, establishing sales protocol, supervising the sales team.
– Responsible for team activity
– Monitoring & following up daily call lists for each one of his team member and shall take resposability for business of his entire team.
– Team meeting.
– Corporate tie-ups & follow up.
– People applying must have exp. in the relevant field for at least 5 years as on ASM.
– People who can join immediately shall be preferred.
– Shall be responsible for overall business of the organization.
– Shall report to the Sales Head of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate Regional sales functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling Electrical & Electronic goods.
- Direct and oversee the Regional sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of RTM way of sales by reviewing RTM scorecards and give feedback to team and channel
- Develop and manage sales budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communications efforts, Distributor events and marketing programmes.
- Formulate and develop manpower plans/train and develop field force.
- Direct distributors and/or sales force to achieve sales targets
- Directly manage major and critical developing distributor accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Pursue major prospects and lead in major negotiations constructing appropriate terms of sales.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop annual and long term business plans for the company. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate Regional sales staff.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Planning, Organizing, Co-ordinating & Monitoring
- Results Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving & decision making
- Eye for detail and positive attitude